Action Racing Collectibles Matt Kenseth '13 Husky Tools #20 Camry, 1:24Item no: 16821816 Price: $64.99
Standard Ground Service Available (normally $5.99) - (Details)
Note: Shipping restrictions may apply.
Remember, no sales tax except in FL, IL, KY, NY, OH, PA and TX.
Matt Kenseth will make his debut at Joe Gibbs Racing piloting the No. 20 Husky Tools Toyota Camry in the 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series™. Husky Tools, the branded tools of The Home Depot, will be the primary sponsor for 19 races next season.
Product FeaturesPlease note: This product has a tentative release date of June and will not be available for shipment until that date. Expedited, overnight, and/or third-day shipping options will not be available until after the product has been released.
- 1:24 scale
- More than 100 total parts and pieces
- Fabric window net
- Opening hood and trunk
- Roof camera
- Rubber tires
- Working rack and pinion steering
- Detailed, front working suspension
- Stamped metal hinges on hood and trunk
- Rear window funnel access
- Realistic radiator
- Accurate header contour
- Detailed disk brake assembly
- Die-cast tie rod assembly
- White drive shaft
- Interior hoses painted black
- Detailed trunk compartment with authentic painted fuel cell
- Painted window detail
- Car-specific DIN included for registration
- Includes a sticker designating its production quantity to heighten its future value
- Limited edition
- Officially licensed