Action Racing Collectibles Mark Martin '82 Apache Stove #02 Buick, 1:24 Hood OpenItem no: 16940116 Price: $49.99
Standard Ground Service Available (normally $5.99) - (Details)
Note: Shipping restrictions may apply.
Remember, no sales tax except in FL, IL, KY, NY, OH, PA and TX.
Back in 1982, Mark Martin was still "The Kid." In his first full season at the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series™ level and his first DAYTONA 500® start, Martin wheeled the No. 02 Apache Stove Buick for car owner Bud Reeder. Though he finished 30th in that first race, he was 16th in the standings at the season's end.
Product FeaturesPlease note: This product has a tentative release date of March and will not be available for shipment until that date. Expedited, overnight, and/or third-day shipping options will not be available until after the product has been released.
- Die-cast collectible car
- Gunmetal Finish
- NASCAR Classics
- 1:24 scale
- Fabric window net
- Opening hood
- Rubber tires
- Working rack and pinion steering
- Detailed, front working suspension
- Stamped metal hinges on hood and trunk
- Rear window funnel access
- Realistic radiator
- Spark plug wires
- Accurate header contour
- Detailed disk brake assembly
- Die-cast tie rod assembly
- White drive shaft
- Interior hoses painted black
- Painted window detail
- Car-specific DIN included for registration
- Includes a sticker designating its production quantity to heighten its future value
- Limited edition
- Officially licensed